Dynabrade 11475 Dynabelter Abrasive Belt Tool, Standard Duty
.7 hp, 7 Degree Offset, 18,000 RPM, Front Exhaust, for 1/4″-1″ W x 30″ L (6-25 mm x 762 mm) Belts
- For weld grinding, blending and finishing, on metal and other surfaces. Dynabelter is ideal for work on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood, plastic, stone and composites.
- Uses include grinding cylinders, deburring castings, cleaning welds and fabricating metals. Also excellent for polishing tubing, deburring structural steel, finish-dimensioning on lathe work and blending inside corners. Safety-lock lever throttle included.
- Standard Duty, .7 hp model accepts 1″ wide x 30″ long abrasive belts. Adjustable speed; removable side handle.
- Includes 11681 Contact Arm Assembly.
- Ideal for use with 1/4″ Dynaswivel , and 95676 Coupler/Plug Assembly.
Mfr. Model # 11475
|Abrasive Belt Size||1/4-1 x 30|
|Max. Air Flow [SCFM]||32.0|
|Air Inlet Thread||1/4″ NPT|
|Hose I.D. [inches]||1/2″|
|EAN (UPC) Code||0616026114753|
|Motor Type||Rotary Vane|
|Tool Style||7 Degree Offset|
Disassembly/ Assembly Instructions
Air Tool Maintenance Guide
Dust Collection Systems