Dynabrade 40352 Dynafile II Abrasive Belt Tool
.4 hp, 7 Degree Offset, 25,000 RPM, Front Exhaust, for 1/8″-3/4″ W x 18″ L (3-19 mm x 457 mm) Belts
- .4 hp Dynafile II adds a lightweight, compact variation to Dynabrade?s famous Abrasive Belt Tool line. Includes 11203 Contact Arm, for coated abrasive belts 1/2″ wide x 18″ long.
- Grind, deburr, blend, finish and polish. Grind from contact wheel or platen pad; finish and polish using slack of belt. For use on metal, plastic, fiberglass, composites, glass and more.
- Compact, low profile housing allows easy access in tight spots and previously inaccessible areas. Grinding head pivots 360 degrees for additional flexibility. Ergonomic 7 degree offset handle.
- Lightweight tool design minimizes operator fatigue and increases efficiency.
- Belt guard easily detaches for quick abrasive change; simple belt tracking adjustment knob.
Mfr. Model # 40352
|Abrasive Belt Size||1/8-3/4 x 18|
|Max. Air Flow [SCFM]||22.0|
|Air Inlet Thread||1/4″ NPT|
|Hose I.D. [inches]||3/8″|
|EAN (UPC) Code||0616026403529|
|Motor Type||Rotary Vane|
|Tool Style||7 Degree Offset|
Disassembly/ Assembly Instructions
Air Tool Maintenance Guide
Dynabelter Contact Arms