Dynabrade 48350 .4 hp Straight-Line Die Grinder, Rear Exhaust, 35,000 RPM, 1/8″ Collet
35,000 RPM, Gearless, Rear Exhaust, 1/8″ & 3 mm Collets, Extended Muffler
- .4 hp Dynabrade Die Grinders are perfect for use on metal, fiberglass, carbon fiber, composites and more! Dynabrade’s .4 hp (298 W) Die Grinders are designed for peak efficiency and longer life! Ideal for rapid material removal, deburring, finishing and polishing, these tools represent the finest in Dynabrade quality and innovation!
- Integrated Safety-Lock Throttle Lever has a contoured shape for operator comfort, with new dowel-pin that minimizes lever wear. Increased Tool Life due to Unique Pre-Filter that provides extra defense against contaminants in air stream.
- Governor-Controlled Motor (950 RPM to 30,000 RPM Models) Maintains consistent motor speed under load. Color-coded for easy identification. Ergonomic Oval-Shaped Tool Housing conforms to natural shape of hand for optimum comfort. Lightweight, tool design; each model weighs 0.5 oz (15 g) less than its previous version!
- 3-Vane Rotor allows wider offering of tool speeds. Achieves stall-torque and horsepower performance equal to tools with 4-vane rotor. Innovative Air Flow Channel Exhaust; air moves through channel between composite housing and housing core, maintaining comfortable temperature of tool housing!
- Hardened Tool Cylinder; Tool cylinder is made of case-hardened material, to retain core toughness and prevent cracking. Full-Length Housing Core; Housing core runs the full length of tool, serving as the backbone and providing consistent weight distribution of tool. Comfortable Tactile Grip; Tool?s tactile grip is co-molded to composite housing, providing comfortable non-slip grip. Collet Style is 3-Piece. Includes 1/4″ Collet Insert (50013) & 6 mm Collet Insert (50016).
Mfr. Model # 48350
|Collet Insert Size||1/8″ & 3 mm|
|Max. Air Flow [SCFM]||23.0|
|Air Inlet Thread||1/4″ NPT|
|Hose I.D. [inches]||1/4″|
|EAN (UPC) Code||0616026483453|
|Motor Free Speed||35000.0|
|Tool Style||Straight Line|
Disassembly/ Assembly Instructions
Air Tool Maintenance Guide