Dynabrade 56830 6″ Dia. Central Vacuum Dynorbital Supreme Random Orbital Sander, 3/16″ Orbit
.28 hp, 12,000 RPM, 3/16″ (5 mm) Dia. Orbit, Rear Exhaust
- Central Vacuum Dynorbital Supreme includes low profile, premium urethane weight-mated sanding pad. Has 1″ outside diameter vacuum port, for easy connection to central vacuum system. 3/16″ (5 mm) diameter orbit.
- Dynorbital Supreme models run at 12,000 RPM. Rotor utilizes five blades and produces more useable power. Composite rotor is stronger and has better lubricating qualities, enabling blades to last longer.
- Composite base has integrated rubber over-mold creating a non-slip feel, as well as insulating from cold. The air motor is suspended by vibration-absorbing rubber rings (Patent No. 5,319,888) to minimize vibration.
- Triple-sealed front double row balancer bearing (Patent No. 4,854,085) is guarded from sanding residue for long life and lower maintenance; easy replacement using 57098 Repair Kit.
- Anti-clog design (Patent No. 5,319,888) enhances the vacuum pick-up on central vacuum models. Dust particles are directed away from the air motor (reducing contamination) following a smoother, easier path of extraction. Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE: Comfort Platform is removable.) Order 59330 Comfort Platform (U.S. Patent No. D610,428) separately, to install on existing tools!
Mfr. Model # 56830
|Max. Air Flow [SCFM]||18.0|
|Orbit Dia. [inches]||3/16″|
|Pad Dia. [inches]||6″|
|Tool Spindle Thread||5/16″ – 24 Female|
|Vacuum Connection Size [inches]||1″|
|Hose I.D. [inches]||1/4″|
|EAN (UPC) Code||0616026568303|
|Motor Type||Rotary Vane|
Air Tool Maintenance Guide
Air Tool Accessories
Dust Collection Systems